1. Purchase. By purchasing a ticket for Re-convene 2022 (the “Event”), Guest agrees to the terms of this Agreement.
2. Guest Information. Guest represents that registration information is true and accurate in all respects. In order to check in to the Event, Guest must present a valid photo ID and either (i) Guest's ticket, or (ii) Guest confirmation email from Re-convene, LLC, and the name on Guest's photo ID must match the name on Guest's ticket/confirmation email.
3. Cancellations and Refunds. Except as provided herein, all ticket sales are final. If the Event is cancelled by Re-Convene, LLC at any time and for any reason, each registered Guest shall be entitled to a full refund of the registration fee, less any applicable credit card processing fees. If the Event is rescheduled, Guest will be able to transfer the registration fee to the new date. During the 30 days after the announcement of the new date, Guest will have the right to cancel and receive a full refund (less credit card processing fees). If the Event is cancelled or rescheduled, Re-convene, LLC shall not be responsible for reimbursing travel or other costs associated with attending the event; said costs shall be the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Attendance at the discretion of Re-convene, LLC. Re-convene, LLC reserves the right to cancel an individual ticket-holder's ticket and issue a full refund up until 60 days prior to the Event. Rest assured that the Event organizers would not take this step lightly.
5. Health and Safety. Re-convene, LLC will take commercially reasonable measures to ensure the health and safety of all Guests and staff. Re-convene, LLC reserves the right to refuse entry to any Guest who does not comply with reasonable health and safety measures. By attending the Event, Guest releases Re-convene, LLC from any claims for damages relating to COVID-19 or other health or safety issues to the maximum extent permitted by law. Guest’s attendance at the Event is at Guest’s own risk.
6. COVID-19 Vaccination. Due to likely venue requirements, all attendees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (and prove it!) or provide the negative results of a Covid test taken within 24 hours of the event. Unlike for Re-convene 2021, refunds will not be provided to those who purchase tickets and refuse to show proof of vaccination or a negative PCR test. Refunds will also not be provided if our venues' requirements or governmental regulations change.
7. Photos / video / audio. Re-convene, LLC intends to capture images, video & audio at the Event. By attending, Guests agree to allow Re-convene to use said recordings for marketing or other purposes. If a Guest speaks from the stage at the Event, said Guest grants Re-convene, LLC the right to use Guest’s name and the images, video and audio captured from Guest’s presentation for marketing or other purposes.
8. Speakers. Re-convene, LLC reserves the right to change the line-up of speakers at any time, with or without prior notice to Guests.
9. Amendments. Re-convene reserves the right to modify the terms of this Agreement. Attendance by the Guest at the Event shall indicate acceptance of the then-current form of the Agreement.